Sunday, January 3, 2010

Math and I are Enemies. Please Pray!

Howdy! I know it's been awhile so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to y'all. I'm not here really to update. I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with an update. However, I need y'all to pray with/for me.

Tomorrow (and Wednesday), I'll be going into A&M to do some CLEP testing. This will give me the possibility of not taking 2 classes at A&M. Moreso though, I may be able to go straight into a math course that counts towards graduation rather than taking a prerequisite class that would count to get into a math course to graduate. I will be taking History and Math tomorrow (and Government with a possibility of English on Wednesday). If you know me, you know which one terrifies me more, math. We don't get along and I'm not sure we will ever get along. This is our chance to see less of each other, as I don't think math really cares too much for me either.

Please pray over my tests, pray that God would give me the wisdom to discern the answers and to not make silly mistakes as I have in practice problems time after time. Thank y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karlen, thanks so much for commenting on my blog! Churches always get messy because people have different visions for what the church is supposed to do and be. I hope God blesses you where you are at.

    And I hope you passed your test!

    See you around. Have a great new year.

    ReplyDelete