Saturday, January 23, 2010

Collections

I've found that I have a knack for collecting things: scarves, mugs, jackets, things relating to dinosaurs and other useful things along with some non-useful ones as well. Throughout the week, my internet collects tabs. Things that I have opened, liked and vow to return to. I don't know exactly why this happens. However, I thought that instead of keeping them open, I could pass along these fun things to y'all instead and close out of the majority of the tabs open on my browser.

I've collected two videos embedded below along with two blogposts. The first one is a blog that I ran across through via another blog I read however, I like how he made me think with his post about selfish Christians. The second one is completely different as it pertains to dating.





Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment