Sunday, January 31, 2010

Inspiration

Last summer, I started a magazine project. I tore out magazine pages that inspired me in different ways to compose in a binder. I've never composed all of them in a binder because I need several as I am inspired by a myriad of things. I tend to write down intriguing websites and blogs that catch my eyes on the pages of these aforementioned magazines. I found the adorably creative blog called A Cup of Jo over Christmas break. Yes, the name of the blog did entice me because of it's allusion to coffee, however it was the creativity of Jo that caused me to keep reading.

She finds some of the coolest little trinkets on the web that just make me smile. Recently, she made my mouth water for some tea with this fine little tea thing from Monkey Business:




I have a horrible problem of not being able to just look at that one item at a little trinket store, so of course I found some irresistible salt and pepper shakers that could turn any gloomy day into a rather sunny one filled with laughter. They make me laugh at least.
I can just see the corners of your mouth looking upwards as a grin begins to spread across your face. It's okay, just embrace it.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, corners of this mouth did look upwards. Cloud shakers, how cute is that?

    ReplyDelete