Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I said "Be back tomorrow" on the 3rd. It's the 20th. Close enough? Sure. My excuse? Well, I don't really have reliable internet at home, so I like places like Borders and Paradise Coffee that combine coffee and wifi. Brilliance. However, it's hard to get all I need to get done before they close.

Since we've talked last though, I passed the math test and failed the rest by a mere 2-6 points each. I don't really care though. I passed the math one and that's all that matters. Praise God!

Even more so, I have classes to take! :) Plus, I'll be a double major again soon! Spanish major, I miss you.

Now that I'm back in CS, I should be able to post more frequently, or as frequent as a college student on the go can. On that note, classes started today. Spring Break, come soon?

I can't keep this to myself. I have started to look at a lot of wedding related things since I know 31ish people that are engaged. (Yes, that is one of the most ridiculous numbers, I know.) This is a save the date from a blog called green wedding shoes. I absolutely adore it. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment