Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tough Questions

I've been messaging one of my friends back and forth for a couple of weeks. He's been asking me some tough questions lately, questions that I haven't wanted to face myself or even put into finite words that could be answered instead of a form of abstract words, ideas and colors that I previously have had them floating around in my mind. It's good. It's a blessing in fact because I have to get back and answer him at some point which is causing me to face these questions.

This friendship and other friendships like this one are ones that I treasure. Friendships that encourage, challenge, and enlighten me are wonderful. God's definitely blessed me with some amazing friends and family. That is one of the things I'm most thankful for this season.

I didn't really mean to write a Thanksgiving-esque post, but it's the truth. Plus, it gave me more time to dwell on the questions at hand, which I will answer later. It's difficult as Charlie Brown once said, “In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.”

No comments:

Post a Comment