Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cascades of Ruffles

Somehow over this past semester, I've fallen in love with the way that ruffles well, ruffle. I love how they just cascade out. I did a little shopping around of some things that are cute and ruffly. Enjoy!

Probably the thing that born this love of ruffles in me was my XA fall formal dress. It is black lace ruffles. Gorgeous. I found this wedding dress, which I'm not in the need for a wedding dress in any way, but I think it's cute. It's from a cute little wedding shop on etsy called yourfairytalewedding. To clarify, I didn't search for a wedding dress with ruffles, I just typed "ruffles" into the main etsy search and this dress found me.

J Crew, I do love you. I love vests. I love ruffles. This is perfect.

I think my favorite ruffle-y things are from etsy shops. There's something about an independent designer/creator that makes my heart happy. Elizaandaxel is one of these shops. I love how the ruffle on this fades from color to color and the spontaneity of a ruffle of this luxurious beauty being on a tshirt.

Cascades of ruffles next to the sound of cascading water of a cool shower on a hot summer day sound like a peaceful moment straight from heaven. Urban Outfitters has this cute little shower curtain that I'm not sure why, but it captured my heart when I clicked across it.

This necklace would never adorn my neck because I'm not sure how it would look on me, but there's something about it that is simply elegant. This piece is also from an etsy store which called Cobblestone Lane. I wish I could see someone wear this.

This is probably one of the most adorable ruffled items. It's a hedgehog pillow! There's also several others on the etsy shop WinckNCrane. They are so fun!

Cascades of ruffles! Haha! Urban Outfitters carries four colors of these ruffles, but I really like the soft grey color pictured here. This bed looks so comfy. I kind of just want to curl up in it and take a nap! (Too bad I'm a horrible napper!)

I've seen several cute banners lately, but they are always themed. Themed banners are cute and I'm sure they serve a purpose but once the event is over, what do you do with that banner? Throw it in the back of a closet and forget about it? I love the simplicity and versatility of this simple white and ruffly banner at 31vintageroad. At this point, you should know it's a cute shop on etsy!

1 comment:

  1. I have been meeting with my partner online since few month. its a nice experience. best dating apps

    ReplyDelete