Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Plan #134352-1

This past month of May has been a time of waiting and celebrations. I've celebrated the arrival of summer, Hanna and Alexis' graduations, and Jeremiah and Stephanie's wedding. I've also done my fair share of waiting to figure out what was going to happen this summer.

The time of waiting is pretty much over. After what seemed like 21 phone call messages just left on one individuals' answering machine at HCC, countless phone calls to others, days of waiting for returned phone calls, everything is solved. How? Hanna and her Mom took me to HCC today and we pulled a few strings and I'll now be in classes this summer. Yay! :)

For the record, that means Summer Plan #134352-1 is a go.

2 comments:

  1. So... you're in Houston? Or doing online classes and will be in CS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey are you still gonna be in college station some then?

    ReplyDelete