Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Photoshoots, Design, Music & Cute Things

I'm in the process of back reading blogs. I unintentionally gave up blogging, or at least reading, during the hoopla of finals, UTXA formal, Stephamiah's wedding and Hanna's graduation. In catching up, there's some awesome things I've missed over the past couple of weeks. I am in no way through reading as I can only read so much when I'm down at Grandmom's between working and pretending to work. Here are some of the finds I thought I'd share (but beware! they're mainly photoshoots, design, music and cute things):

My friend, Calli, alerted me to this photoshoot which I fell in love with because I do love the movie UP!

I'm thinking if I randomly decide to do a themed birthday party, Where the Wild Things Party might be an option.

This photoshoot is from a long time ago, but it is precious. My favorite photographer + little kids + the wild wild west = fantastic!

I don't know if I'd wear this as a wedding dress, but how fun would this be for a '40s themed party? Since we're on the subject for dresses. I somehow fell in love with lace and this dress.

My friend, Kathy, alerted me to Straight No Chaser. This is an acapella mens' group and I love their sitcom medley.



I'm not really sure how I found out about Johnny Stimson, but I sure do like his '60s feel.

I must be in a music-y mood today but I can't not share with you my love for Miracle by the Robbie Seay Band. I'm pretty sure that I just sit for hours with them on repeat.

If you've ever had fast food with me, you know I'm not a McDonald's fan to say the least. I'd pretty much rather not eat than have to put one of their cheeseburgers in my mouth. Want to know why?

Some things in life are just ridiculous. Bumper stickers are sometimes one of the most ridiculous, but these may take the cake.


I'm not sure what to say, but I really do like videos shot in black and white, although both of the ones being on here just happen to be shot in black and white. That wasn't planned.

There's something about trailers that I love. It may be the traveling aspect they make me think of, but who knows? I also really enjoy food. The combination? Awesome.

Not that I'm in need of planning a wedding anytime soon, but this is a really cute backyard wedding photoshoot that I am in love with.

Neck ties versus bow ties is not an argument I usually get into, however this neck tie wins.

Finally, dreams can be achieved.

& In other news, I'm in the process of ordering my Aggie Ring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment