Tuesday, March 9, 2010

UNO, Not Just A Spanish Word

Back in my high school days, which really weren't that long ago. UNO year I decided to stop art classes and focus on journalism full time. I ended up taking a photography class that year instead. Later, I quit photography for several years because of school. UNO friend of mine really encouraged me to take it back up and here I am today! The first five pictures are really old and all from when I was in high school. The last UNO is a sample of the pre-wedding pictures I took this past weekend.

These are some of my first pictures that I can find. These are some friends from some of my UNO (first) journalism classes.

Teejay is UNO of my best friends. I tried capturing her birthday party here, but this photograph just doesn't seem unique or captivating.

Princess Party is UNO of the events that my sister Lori attends at our church. This is grainy and dark. It is also dark on the original, but the grainy factor comes with being scanned into a computer. Yay technology!

Juan is from Mexico, where the word UNO is used a lot. Here is in on a mission trip to Mexico, quenching his thirst for me to be a better photographer with his lemonade or just rehydrating himself.

Megan is extremely cute. I think that's all there is to it. She is UNO of the people that could be cute drinking from a pink waterbottle. Kudos.

This past weekend, my friend Brittany got married. This is her flower girl wearing Brittany's rings. It was UNO of the funniest things that happened that night.

Why am I saying UNO a lot? Well, I'm working (or rather not working) on a Spanish presentation. That's not the reason though. It's a challenge by Lauren Clark to win a free Brainwash session with her, which I would LOVE. unobylaurenclark.com is where you can go to find more information and laurenclarkphotography.com is where you can go to view her breathtaking photography. She is UNO of my favorite photographers!

No comments:

Post a Comment