Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bunnies can be quite terrifying.

I was upset earlier because my best friend, Laura, had to leave me on the phone to actually go do some work. I guess that's valid, she had called me from her job. It made me rather sad though because I was mid-story and I haven't been able to talk to her in awhile.

Then, I got an unexpected phone call from a junior high girl named Ashlee whom I love to death from back home. We proceeded to catch up on the week. She'll be coming to visit me next week! :)

This girl cracks me up! I was chowing down on some Julio's chips while I was on the phone with her and the crunch was cracking her up, which in turn cracked me up. I love how the simplest of things can make someone smile and laugh. It's such a gift from the Lord.

She told me a story of how she got scared of a bunny. This bunny chased her because she was wearing an orange hoodie. Beware of wearing orange hoodies around bunnies. They're quite ferocious and may mistake you for a carrot. I just want you to sit back and picture that in your mind right now. Just picture it. Now, picture a person dressed up in a huge carrot running down the streets with ferocious little bunnies chasing after him. This picture makes me crack up.

She just was sitting on a swing telling me that she "wishes that I could see her now as she sits in a swing with her feet up because a bunny might come and attack."

She just told me she saw a bulldog. She is not scared, however, bunnies are terrifying.

I love this girl and the fact that she can crack me up like no other.

This was written by me and was approved by Ashlee.

P.S. We decided that I really like food.

No comments:

Post a Comment