Saturday, November 10, 2012

12 for 12 October Update

Need a flashback to the 12 for 12 September Update?

Twelve for Twelve 
1. Books.
If you're unsure where I am on the To Read List, just be assured that I haven't crossed anything else off. I have in fact added books to it as well as come so close on Quitting Church by Julia Duin that it isn't even funny. 3 chapters to go when November hit and I'm still not done on the 10th? Shameful.

2. 5K.
I have found a 5K to run. There's something about a 5K where you get to dress like Santa and they give you milk and cookies at the end that just makes it worth it. Now, if I just sign up...

3. Quotes.
'I can't say that I'm even 100% positive that I know where my quote notebook is.' Sadly, this statement is still true a month later.

4. Blog.
My love for all things pumpkin made it on the blog. WIN!

5. Create.
Pumpkin Mac & Cheese! Strawberry Brownies! New Coffee Recipes! Not too shabby of a month here.

6. Learn.
Transition is hard.

7. Minimize.
I'm still going through stuff. I need to get rid of a few things.

8. Gratefulness.
Heartbound.

9. Handmade.
I thought about preparing for Christmas gift season. My preparation stopped mainly after thinking. I have a few ideas though... :)

10. Intentionality.
Long distance friendships are hard. I also feel like most of my friends are long distance now. Real world, I'm not your biggest fan.

11. No.
Success.

12. Word.
Transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment