Saturday, October 13, 2012

12 for 12 September Update

Need a flashback to the 12 for 12 June, July & August Update?

Twelve for Twelve 
1. Books.

Even though looking at my To Read List at the last 12 to 12 update made me realize how much I had to catch up on I didn't lift many pages in September.

2. 5K.
There is absolutely zero things I have to say about this.

3. Quotes.
I can't say that I'm even 100% positive that I know where my quote notebook is.

4. Blog.
I always have ideas on what to blog about, they just never seem to make it on here.

5. Create.
I don't believe I created a thing other than new frozen yogurt combinations at Yogurtland.

6. Learn.
"Oh wow. What have I learned over these past few months? True vulnerable friendships are hard to find and shouldn't be let go easily. Goodbyes are and will always be hard to say. No matter how much time you think you have, you don't have it. Putting your whole heart into everything is completely worth it even if it becomes frustrating and painful. As long as you have people who truly love you, life will be good." That is what I said about the summer. I believe it was the true ring of September.

7. Minimize.
I'm still going through stuff. I need to get rid of a few things. 
8. Gratefulness.
Heartbound.

9. Handmade.
I wasn't able to make anything homemade this month.

10. Intentionality.
This was a month that flew by in light speeds. I said a lot of goodbye for nows. I spent a lot of time laughing with friends over JJ's, coffee and cupcakes. It was a good, but hard month.

11. No.
I said yes to a job... :)

12. Word.
Obedience.

September was a fast paced month with a lot of laughs and little time for sitting around.

No comments:

Post a Comment