Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pretty, Artistic Things

I really like pretty, artistic things...

Art can be messy. Art can be organized. Art is great.

This is possibly the cutest idea for a 70th birthday party.  How fun would that be created into an artwork?

The design of this dollhouse is simply precious and artistic. 

Crayola Wild Fire Tribute. Super cute and creative.

Loving this watercolor. The biggest problem? Choosing the perfect quote.

White room + stickers + kids = me wondering why I wasn't there.

Sleeping beauty.

Volkswagon beetles, how beautiful.

Pothole gardener? Fantastic.

This may be a repeat, but can I stress how much I love this artist?

I love art made from nature. I can't decide which is better: the moose or the bear?

Beautiful finger paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment