Saturday, September 1, 2012

12 for 12 May Update

You know that embarrassing moment when you sign on to your blog in August and realize you never wrote a 12 for 12 May Update, let alone blogged at all in the past few months? Yeah... that just happened. Good news is that I did write a May update, I just never published it. Let's play a little May catch up, shall we?


Need a flashback to the 12 for 12 April Update? (I kinda did...)

Twelve for Twelve

1. Books.
I took a slight hiatus on the To Read List. I turned to the Hunger Games series. I read it and really thoroughly enjoyed it. I wasn't sure that was going to happen. Thank you junior high girls! Unfortunately, that was it for the month as things got crazy after that.

2. 5K.
I went running once and decided that it wasn't worth it to listen to a sermon and do my running app at the same time. My running is on a hiatus until I have more time in my schedule and there's music on my iphone. Also, instead of having 2 gym memberships, I'm down to 1 but the membership is on hold so that may really mean zero.

3. Quotes.
I at least knew where my notebook was in April. I have a general idea of where I think my notebook could be here in May.

4. Blog.
Other than TWR posts, I don't think I posted much at all. It's been really hectic and I've been extremely exhausted these last couple of weeks so blogging hasn't been a priority whatsoever. 

5. Create.
I made Reese's Popcorn. It was better than I expected. I bought supplies to do some crafting and cooking experimentation. I have been way too tired to really try either.
6. Learn.
Can my learning for the month be that it's okay to rest?

7. Minimize.
I organized my Pinterest boards? Success? YES!

8. Gratefulness.
I'm beginning to think that if I make it through a small box of thank you cards for the entire year that I will be doing good on this one. I haven't sent out any. It's June. It's a shame.

9. Handmade.
I have homemade gift supplies bought. The making of those gifts will hopefully be in progress soon.

10. Intentionality.
It's been great investing in my relationship with Elley before she left for Kentucky and my relationship with my roommates especially. I feel like this month went by way too fast though.

11. No.
I've done better. It's been good.

12. Word.
Working to get back in the game on The Grand Sweep. Tons of catching up to still do!


This is a short and sweet update, but there's a ton of things going on right now and I don't have much time to really get everything done. Pray for clarity, fun, direction and relaxation for the next few weeks if you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment