Saturday, May 19, 2012

What A Summer It Will Be!

I'm pretty sure that the reason I don't blog is that I'd rather explore. I'd rather explore Pinterest and read blogs rather than sit still, type and pour out what's going on in my life. There's been some pretty great changes going on in my life recently like getting 2 JOBS! Get excited!

First off, I'm going to be the Summer Youth Intern at A&M UMC. In addition to that, I'll be a Social Media Intern for Together We Rise! I'm super excited about both opportunities! It's going to be a great summer!


Here's the video that Elley and I posted to Facebook announcing that I was going to be the Summer Youth Intern. That's a friend of mine who thought he was going to be pranking someone that he didn't want to mess with. Prank was on him! Thanks for the video help friend! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment