Monday, May 21, 2012

Can TWR Use Your FB Status For A Day?


Howdy friends,

As y’all found out last time I posted to my blog, I’m a Social Media Intern for Together We Rise (TWR) this summer. We’re in the Toyota 100 Cars for Good competition this Wednesday to get a free Toyota Tundra. Currently we have a non-air conditioned van that enjoys breaking down. We’ll be delivering the 500 bikes we have to foster kids around the nation either way, but a new Toyota Tundra would be delightful.
I would love for my readers to combine their compassion, willingness to help others and their Facebook influence to join with me for the cause of getting TWR a Toyota Tundra.

This leads me to ask the question: Would you please allow TWR to use your Facebook status on Wednesday which is our voting day to help us win?

The Facebook status is: “This year Together We Rise will giveaway over 500 bikes to foster kids. Can you help us deliver them? Vote here: http://bit.ly/Jp4sTZ ” (You can also make your own!)

Your involvement on Wednesday's Toyota Competition on the behalf of TWR would be greatly appreciated!




Also, the video on my last post has been fixed...

2 comments: