Monday, September 7, 2009

Why? Scroll to #1.

TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:
1. You are way too funny. I'm so glad God brought us together!
2. I'm not sure where I would be right now if I'd never met you and for that, I'm thankful.
3. Even though I don't think I've said it, I'm super super excited for where your life is heading.
4. I wish you could see yourself the way I see you.
5. I miss our friendship and the way it was.
6. Please, don't ask me anymore.
7. I love you to death, but you scare me sometimes.
8. I don't think we'll ever be living in the same city ever again. 3 times a year isn't enough to see each other.
9. Thanks for being there for me. I truly cherish our friendship despite not saying it enough.
10. I wish I could be at home with you right now, watching tv.

NINE things about yourself:
1. I'm a 2%.
2. I believe in tie-dying.
3. Christ is the one who came to set me free.
4. I would rather be on a mission trip 95% of the time.
5. I have a temperature of 96.1 right now. I checked a few minutes ago.
6. I sketch.
7. I love how our living room looks like a street cafe.
8. I have no idea where God is taking me in life and I'm generally okay with that.
9. I don't ever plan on getting a tattoo.

EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Laughter.
2. Trust.
3. Peace.
4. Christ.
5. Support.
6. Appreciation.
7. Quality Time.
8. Adventure.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. This phrase: "Really? Really? Really?" or a variation of it.
2. What's for dinner?
3. I wish I was in sweatpants.
4. I wonder what ______ is doing in ______ country.
5. "Wouldn't it be cool if...?"
6. I should be reading.
7. I just want to go kayaking and camping.

SIX things you do before you go to bed:
1. Facebook.
2. Turn off the lights.
3. Read my Bible.
4. Ponder.
5. Check to see my alarm time is set.
6. relax.

FIVE people who mean a lot to you:
I'm doing categories: Family, CL Friends, A&M UMC Friends, College Friends & Old Church Friends.

FOUR things you’re wearing right now:
1. Sweatshirt
2. ASC Shirt
3. A&M Windbreaker Pants
4. Ponytail Holder

THREE songs that fit your life perfectly:
They don't fit, but I like them:
1. "Unashamed Love" - Jason Morant
2. "I'm Yours" - Jason Mraz
3. "Come Thou Fount (Of Every Blessing)"

TWO things you want to do before you die:
1.Travel the World
2. Learn to love like Christ as well as I possibly can.

ONE confession:
1. I should be reading for my classes tomorrow, but taking this survey felt like it would make a much more significant impact in my life. Yeah right! Off to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment