Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Apparently my heart is able to be won in under an hour.

It's been 11 days since I have posted which is way not okay. It's been hectic around here though. In that time, I believe I've been to two retreats, told a group of junior high girls who my crush is even though it's super light as far as crushes go and almost bought the sweetest adorable dog ever. Which of those do you think I'll be talking about?

CLYDE! The world's cutest and sweetest dog. We are perfect for each other and I'm not joking. He's got the exact same temperament as me and it's amazing. I wish he was with me right now sitting on my couch instead of my backpack, which is just not quite as adorable. I met him at Petco while trying to help Zara look for her pet rat she wants. We instantly meshed during the time that didn't even amount to an hour that we were together and now I can't get him off my mind. After a bunch of thought though, I just can't take on the responsibity of him. It makes my heart hurt. I wish my Dad would adopt him, but there doesn't seem to be a great chance with that. I would go pick him up right now, but it's just not feasible for me right now. It's exactly like Catherine said to me last night, "I wish we were older so we could do stuff like this." Amen. I'd love Clyde in my life, but it just wouldn't be fair to either of us as I don't know where God is taking me in life yet.

Ironically, that's been one of the main things on my mind lately other than some greatly unsettling things that were settled, but I won't be writing about that tonight. I've got some Wilson time to catch up on plus my professors feel like I should be writing papers, doing projects and taking tests. What a silly idea! Oh college...

Before I go though, I think Jared Anderson must love me or maybe Integrity Music emails do. Either way, he's releasing a new live cd and I want it. If you haven't listened to him you need to go check him out as he's one of my personal favorites. Also, if you're in the DC area, check this amazing event out that the Spy Museum is hosting. I wish I could buy the new Jared Anderson and listen to it on a plane ride next to my dog, Clyde, while heading to the Spy Museum.

Instead I'll listen to Jared Anderson's old music, while enjoying my yerba mate and writing in Wilson before settling down to read some Dante's Inferno. Somehow, it just doesn't seem the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment