Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fashion Venture

My friend, Sarah, told me out of the blue the other day that I should start a fashion blog. She had no idea I was already a blogger which is totally okay. I'm taking her advice though and letting y'all see what I'm wearing. It can be part of my 12 for 12 as it goes under Blog and Create. (Hey Sarah, thanks for the fabulous idea!)

This is actually the outfit I wore the day that Sarah let me know what new venture I would be starting with. Sorry about the picture quality - the lighting in my house is not exactly that great which explains why the first two pictures are so blah.




Keep in mind that some of these items as well as future items have been in my closet for awhile and I may not always know where they are from. :)

Denim Shirt: TJ Maxx?
Sweater: TJ Maxx
Belted Skirt: Dillard's
Leggings: Target
Boots: Shoe Rack?
Pocket Watch Necklace: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment