Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pink, Red, Adorable.

As if all of the stores haven't thrown up pink and red hearted adorable-ness lately, here's some wedding fun for y'all to check out on this romantic holiday:

Nerdy love notes. You fog my spectacles. Genius.

Travel themed engagement photos are quickly becoming one of my faves.

There's something organically beautiful about ribbon streamers.

Cute little animated proposal.

How fun is inviting some flamingos to enjoy your big day?

Loving options for different stationary papers. So cute, elegant and fun!

Muppets + Proposals = Loving both this couple and their fun attitudes!

Super colorful and cute bachelorette party.

 Backdrops of sheer genius.

With all of the Will & Kate hype long gone, I still think this picture is pretty neat.

There's something about graphic designs on walls like graffiti that I just love.

A terrifying way to take the plunge into marriage.

Not sure where I am on the long vs. short wedding dress debate, but I would say 'I do' to the skirt of this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment