Thursday, October 14, 2010

Great Mornings Start With Photography

I woke up to go get my senior portraits done at A&M today. Loved the photographer they had! He's from Columbia and got his start on photography when he moved to the U.S. with his dad over 20 years ago. It was fun to just talk to him about Spanish and Photography. He let me in on a few secrets on how to fully get into the field and emphasized the necessity of experience. Definitely could use some more of that. It was a wonderful chat and a great start to an extremely hectic day.

& Clyde has absolutely nothing to do with anything,
but he's cute and probably one of my best photography subjects.

3 comments:

  1. I miss Clyde. This made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too, btw, I thought I should add that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too Zara! Let me know when you come back to town and hopefully we can get some coffee and catch up in a non-blog way.

    ReplyDelete