Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fact and Link.

(Links aren't as predictable as what they may seem. Also, these are things that have caught my eye over the last few weeks. Enjoy.)

Lately, I've been obsessively listening to Robbie Seay's new CD, Miracle.
I like when pastors (or really anyone) practice what they preach.
I do wish the snakes would quit biting.
I enjoy Pacman, pranks and street art.
Sometimes, I'm sorry I'm a Christian.
I really like airplanes, traveling and wish I had a tie like this.
I like when something new is voiced or a different perspective is provided.
It's no secret that I need to rest more.
I liked the movie, Beware of Christians, and encourage you to see it.
One day, I want to ride in a hot air balloon.
I enjoy the musical stylings of Johnny Stimson.
I'm glad I've been given a comma of grace.
I enjoy coffee, the 9th most dangerous food.

But, I don't really like bad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment