Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Naming Things Is Hard To Do

I've thought about going ahead and naming the photography company I dream of having. Whether or not this dream will ever become a reality is something I'm not sure of. I want to make a simple logo for it, but choosing a name seemed so simple yet I have made it complex.

I originally chose joyephotography. The name is simple and clean cut. Then, I parked my car at my duplex underneath a singing bird sitting in our lone tree. I started thinking about how our joy for the Lord should be singing out from us. I then thought about naming it joyesongsphotography or joyesingsphotography. I've decided I like joyesongsphotography better. I still haven't made up my mind so it will remain joyephotography for the moment.
This is a rather lengthy way to tell y'all that I've changed the blogheader. It is a picture I took from my Saturday shoot with Calli. I love it and instantly knew that it would be shared soon and in this capacity.


& If y'all have a preference on the name, let me know! I obviously need help deciding.

1 comment: