Friday, February 26, 2010

Loving Links

Tonight, I'll just be posting a bunch of links to get y'all seeing a bit of what I see on the web that I like, so enjoy the short blurb about each and hit the link in the middle to see more.

Social media engagement is changing as more and more ordinary people don't blog themselves, but rather link to other "better" blogs, aka what I am doing right now.

I wish I could nap like Jesus.

Men think they can fix anything and apparently they do so in creative ways.

I fell in love with these vintage postcards for save the dates. Maybe you will too?

Christians and bubble wrap are remarkably similar.

What's better than combining vision, photography and love?

Defeat and Hypocrisy hit home in a way that never seemed more clear.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment