Sunday, July 12, 2009

What to do, What to do, What to do...

I just want to scream.
I've been rethinking my major (International Studies & Spanish) for the last week. These thoughts of doubt came from out of nowhere. My result? I have no idea what I'm doing. I mean, I'm going the right way if there was just one path. There's not though. There's a series of paths that are branching off, options that I should have already realized, but I failed to realize them. Now what?

I need to remember the future is in God's hands because I've got no clue where in the world it is taking me.


"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD ,' plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" - Jeremiah 29:11

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment