Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just a Thought to Ponder

I didn't plan on posting today, but this was on one of the blogs I have been perusing lately and it caught my eye, especially the bolded.


The call for unity in the SBC is a call to move past generational and
methodological differences in an effort to partner together for gospel
advancement in our cities, our nation, and around the world. We can do far more
together than any of us could do apart. And when we display gospel unity to the
world, they see and believe in the One we love, worship, and preach (John 17).

The flip side is also true…when we bicker, compete,
fight, slander, gossip, and act like fools, we do serious damage to the gospel
work God has called us to locally and globally.
-Jay Hardwick

After reading that, all I've got to say is think about it and praise the Lord for the words he spoke through Dan that I am clean. I am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment