Friday, July 12, 2013

The Horizon

You know those times you are sitting on the beach overlooking the water and seeing all the way until the blue of the ocean meets the blue of the sky? What about those times when you're driving out in Texas and you finally 'get' the joke of being able to watch a dog run away for two days because you can see forever away? It's all about the horizon and it's so much fun to look at my personal horizon and see what's in the distance and what's in the not so far distance.

On the horizon:

- creative projects
- job changes
- location moves
- possibly a new blog site

There's so much swirling around my head right now. This week has been filled with tons of prayer in regard to what is on the horizon for my life. I'm at peace with where God is leading me, but I want things to be a little more in place before I give y'all a shout as to what the next adventure may be as it may be a huge adventure.

I can't wait to tell y'all everything. It's killing me holding it in, but I can't even bring myself to write about anything else. Once I spill the beans though, I've got some fun stories to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment