Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's National Grilled Cheese Day!

Y'all, it's the best holiday ever: National Grilled Cheese Day! Recently I have fallen in love with grilled cheese sandwiches. There's something about that oozy, gooey, cheesy goodness that's practically irresistible. 

I celebrated today with making a guacamole and grilled cheese sandwich. It may sound kind of weird. Trust me, once you taste it, you can't go back. So stinking good! 

Really, how can you not want to bite into that?

If you want to celebrate with concocting a grilled cheese sandwich for yourself, I suggest you go and grill it up! If you're not reading this on the actual holiday, celebrate the day in retrospect - it will taste just as yummy! Check out my Pinterest board There's Nothing Like a Grilled Cheese... to get some more tasty ideas. I know for a fact that the pesto, tomato and grilled cheese sandwich is worth it.

Really, there should be more holidays like this. When's Chips, Queso & Salsa Day? I'm ready to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment