Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wonderfulness!

Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day. By crazy, I mean I will approximately spend at least a good 8 hours sitting with my thesis. I will also enjoy a game night with the Otter Family or what portion of it that isn't sucked into Aggie football. Yep, I just said that. In honor of tomorrow, I have been doing everything online that I know I will want to instead of my thesis, but can't. Enjoy the wonderfulness that I have collected. :)


I love little kids and things that they say are one of those reasons.

Braids are so pretty to me. I wish my hair would cooperate and hold one well.

You could say I'm a big fan of backpacks, but I'm kind of starting to love utility bags

I always thought fisher of men bracelets were kind of cheesy, but I'd wear one of these in less than a heartbeat. I just can't stop looking at them!

I have a definite love for hammocks. This hammock-y invention makes me want to nap outside in the sun!

Shutters
on a wall. Yes, I'd do it.

I will probably never in my life be cool enough to rock this necklace, but something about it just makes me happy.

It's a little hard for me to find an artist that I am crazy in love with their style where I almost want to buy every single piece of theirs. Cristopher Stott may have just become one of my faves though. I mean, paintings of suitcases and other vintage items? Yes, please!

Things Hanna and I should have thought of when living in the dorm. 

Sometimes, it's hard to make a good pie-related decision.

I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for a vintage suitcases. I have 3 currently in my room. Ron Baron must agree with me on their loveliness because his sculptures from them are incredible.  

Can we talk about how I completely do not understand this video. HOW? 

It's no secret that I love to travel. I mean, maps in and of themselves are artworks. Making them into a piece of artwork is even better though.


& If you're worried about me getting my thesis done. Don't be. I had these all bookmarked so I'm really not searching the web for ways to procrastinate. Yeah? Okay... I'll go work on my thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment