Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Little Camera Lovin'

Hey y'all, I haven't forgotten you.

I have been doing a bit of traveling to go to Simply Youth Ministry Conference (SYMC) in Kentucky and then a few days later headed for Belize with a group of my favorite people to work on a high school we began last year. There has been little time for updating, but I do have a ton to say coming up here on the blog: Belize, 12 for 12 February update, senior pictures of lovely Sara and possibly even some tidbits of info from SYMC and more. I can't wait to fill y'all in!

In the meantime, enjoy these fun links about photography, which we all know I adore:

This Bicycle Project is incredible. Bicycles always inspire me, but this lady on the bike simply leaves me in awe.

Stationary and photography combined is such a beautiful expression of art.

This Voodoo Project intrigues me.

Robert Capa's life story is pretty cool, but these lost prints in the Mexican Suitcase have captured my intrigue.

I love these photographs of dilapidated theaters. So intriguing.  

I so want one of these Polaboy Fram Lights in my future home. Love the fact that you can change out the pictures. 

Through the years we change. This photo project discovers that change. I have a not-so-secret secret: I love the kid in the dino shirt in front of the playground.

Shaolin Kung Fu. Wow

I'm starting to think that this is something that I need more than a coffee holster: a camera holster.

Dad's are funny. They march to the beat of their own drum and style. They are hipsters caught on film.


I don't really need a night light, but I am enjoying the cuteness of this one

Perception vs. Reality. Truth.

Photography of photography. Love the colors and cameras in these photographs/artworks.

365 photos of a bike. Video montage of what happens.

Moving pictures has gotten a makeover. There's something about the taxi one that draws me in.

Who knew that abandonment could actually be beautiful?

Stop motions are fun. Who knew Rwanda had race car drivers?

I already have an iphone case, but this one makes my heart smile.

I am loving this Brooklyn - Chestnut bag, but Kelly Moore Bags will forever have my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment