Wednesday, January 12, 2011

twelve.

Twelve, or as I'd like to call it "Mother Knows Best" or "Should Have Listened to Mom". I'm back up at school, but I didn't need to pack my mousse to bring with me as I had some up here. I reassured Mom on this when I was questioned. I washed my hair and started looking for the mousse. It was no where to be found. Mousse was not an option. Craziness was about to be. Thus, my hair was straightened for the first time in quite awhile. It is really weird to not have a mess of curls on my head. Plus, it's hard for people to recognize me. It's like I went on winter vacation and came back a different person... unseenbeauty:change

2 comments:

  1. Thats why your hair was straight at first I though you were some crazy person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Why was I a crazy person for having straight hair?

    ReplyDelete