Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful

It's a few days past Thanksgiving, but I thought I'd share with y'all what all I'm thankful for (or at least the things that come to my mind in this instance):

+ My family
+ True friends that will be there through thick and thin
+ Podcasts and beautiful Texas scenery
+ Lovely ASC girls who are willing to hold me accountable even when it's tough
+ The opportunities that God has given me - Brazil, Nicaragua, reconnecting with old friends, attending Texas A&M, etc. etc.
+ Laughter
+ Ponkeys and Teal Jaguars
+ Working with some of the best youth ever
+ Roommates whom I love
+ Aggies beating Longhorns in football
+ Photography and creativity in the world

There are so many more things, but this is a small glimpse of what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving season. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment