Saturday, August 14, 2010

Internet Finds Are Intriguing

I've been looking at some blogs on my study breaks and just saving neat things to share. This may be long, but it ranges from being creative to wildly entertaining. Enjoy.

The perfect indoor igloo.

Graffiti your way to your loves' heart.

Yes! No more losing my wallet/keys/phone.

The Kea fascinates me.

Take me to this airplane hotel, please!

Hot air balloons and planes? My walls will be happy.

I'm a big fan of coffee facts.
So much a fan, I have different lists of facts.

My kitchen counter was never so jealous.

Compassion and softball. That's a beautiful game.

Reasons to not let your parents pick out your date.
(No offense Mom! I know you wouldn't do this anyway!)

Star Wars and Cereal. I love breakfast.

True character.

Now, that's a proposal!

I guess I'll stop there... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment