Monday, October 19, 2009

Comfort

I feel like everything is falling apart.
I feel like a failure at school.
I feel like my friendships are shattering.
I feel like I'm more exhausted than I ever have been.
I feel like I can't prevail.
I feel like I can't stop the tears.
I feel like giving up.
I feel like I have comfort in the Lord. Because I do.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous.
Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged,
for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could just sit and chat with you...everything you listed is running through in my heart and mind....trying to see what God is trying to teach me and continue to be obedient...God has called you in amazing ways Ashley...I love and am praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete